Here is a unique opportunity here to combine theory with practical hands-on experience in a fantastic small North Jutland company that works to make green and sustainable choices more accessible to consumers in everyday life.
As an intern in Care by Nature, you will work in a super creative content position with plenty of room for creative play and great opportunity to shape your own work tasks.
We are looking for you who have a sharp aesthetic to produce high-quality creative video and image material, and who can communicate valuable and beautiful content on our digital platforms and social media.
We imagine that you:
- Are you training in communication, digital media, media science, digital concept development, photojournalism or similar.
- Looking for an internship where you get to test the limits and get responsibility for your area in a small but also ambitious team.
Bursting with ideas and can handle a wide range of tasks within content creation - video, images, SoMe, website content etc.
- Is sharp within the video medium and ready to create a lot of valuable material for inspiration, learning and branding.
- Are naturally creative and creative and dream of using your skills in practice.
- Has the desire and courage to also take responsibility for own work areas
What we dream of is that you:
- Has the ability to see the good angle and capture it via visual media (video/images).
- Able to independently plan and execute content production.
- Has great skills with a camera to record video and take photos and can showcase past work.
- Is a proficient user of video and image editing programs (eg Photoshop/Lightroom/Premiere Pro).
- Is familiar with communication on social media and has at least experience with Instagram and Facebook.
- Is a strong communicator in writing and speaking (perfect Danish in writing, preferably good in English).
- Has previous experience and proven results with social media and executing a strategy
We dream big, but we are also pragmatic. We don't expect you to be able to check all of the above off, but you should be able to see yourself in the above. The most important thing is that you are ambitious about your professionalism, open to learning/taking on new tasks and feel comfortable sparring with and perhaps even challenging colleagues.
What we can offer you is:
- To become one of a company with values that go beyond personal gain and profit. For us, growth is about developing as people, becoming better in the world, changing the established, creating new ways forward and mastering new qualities. The prerequisite for all that is, of course, that we are skilled at developing our business and being first-movers in the green transition.
- To become part of a close-knit small team and a unique working environment, where job satisfaction and humor are highly valued. Not a day without good laughs!
- A good community at work, where we prioritize delicious home-cooked lunches and time for walks in the forest.
- To gain a lot of practical experience and sparring that can develop you both professionally and personally, and the opportunity to influence your own everyday life and tasks.
We have an office 2 min. walk from Skørping St. close to beautiful Rold Forest. Our team already works from all over the country, which is why we can also offer you some flexibility in working hours and the option of working from home as needed.
What do you dream about?
We dream of giving you the best internship we can. If Care by Nature sounds like an internship to you, then we would like to hear from you - what do you dream of working with? For us, it is important that each of us is passionate about what we do, and is allowed to work with the things we are best at. So we'd love to talk to you about how you can best shine.
We do not have a deadline for applications, but evaluate continuously and strike as soon as the right one is there. Remember to include education & any specialisation, time of desired internship and possibly other important practical information in the application/CV. You are also welcome to include links/examples of previous work, assignments and/or online portfolio. You send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have questions?
Then feel free to write to Rikke, our Marketing Manager email@example.com . In any case, you will get to work closely with Rikke.